- PARADIGM Fiber Optic cables are fully compatible with multimode fiber applications. They provide a cost effective solution that provides lower loss and higher bandwidth supporting longer distances.
- Flame resistance compliance with IEC 60332-1, Storage Temp. -20 to 60 Celcius, Installation Temp -10 to 60 Celcius and Operating Temp. -10 to 60 Celcius
- In-Stock and ships the same day.
- FC terminations use a bayonet locking mechanism for solid connections.
- Each fiber optic cable is individually tested for quality and comes with Testing Certificate of Compliance.
- Warranty: Life Time for all products, includingour entire premium line of cable showcase products
- If our technical support team isn’t able to find a solution for you,
- we’ll be happy to exchange the item for a new one, even if multiple years have passed
We offer high-quality 62.5/125 Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) Fiber Optic Patch Jumpers designed to meet or exceed industry specifications. These Fiber Patch Jumpers are perfect for Fast Ethernet, Fibre Channel, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Use to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and information outlets. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality. LSZH jackets are composed of materials that lessen the emissions of smoke and halogens when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures. This reduces the amount of harmful toxic and corrosive gases that cabling made with plastic materials would otherwise emit into the air during combustion. This construction makes LSZH cables ideal for use where the protection of people and equipment from harmful corrosive gasses is absolutely critical.